State Senate District 51
Supports rewarding existing businesses in New York for staying in the state and opposes the state’s bail reform laws. He also supports the Second Amendment.
Supports revision of the tax code to create a more equitable tax system, investment in sustainable and renewable energy, and shifting away from property taxes to fund schools in order to decrease inequalities for poorer districts.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4
- Rensselaer Co. sees new COVID-19 daily record in Dec. 4 update
- Montgomery Co. coronavirus update Dec. 4
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?