State Senate: District 45
Supports healthcare as a human right, labor unions and more spending on education. She also supports more funding for renewable energy and making broadband accessible to all areas of the state.
Supports a lower tax burden for individuals and businesses. He also supports more funding for schools and municipalities in order to work on infrastructure projects.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- WATCH: Gov. Cuomo presents 2022 executive budget
- From Wilmington to Washington: Biden heads to DC after Delaware send-off
- NYSUT seeking federal waiver to lift standardized, regents testing requirements for 2020-21 school year
- New ‘Gigafactory’ coming to Henrietta will create over 300 jobs
- Police arrest Amsterdam woman for alleged involvement in stabbing incident