State Senate District 44
Supports greater access to solar energy and the adoption of a low carbon fuel standard. Breslin also supports the continued expansion of pre-kindergarten, accessibility to higher education programs, supports labor unions, and workers’ rights.
Yule says the state’s budget problems won’t be solved with a one-time federal check. He’s concerned about what happens in a year when that federal money dries up. Yule supports an independent investigation into the state’s nursing home deaths.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Protesters gather outside Albany Police South Station
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Oldest living American dies at 116
- Attorney discusses Hilton principal on paid leave, hired after criminal offense