State Senate: District 43
Supports purposeful tax cuts for small businesses, middle class tax cuts, and broadband access across New York. Opposes the state’s bail reform and the SAFE Act.
Supports term limits for all state elected officials, public campaign finance, a reformed budget process and lowering property taxes. Nelson also supports a millionaires and stock transfer tax.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- WATCH: Gov. Cuomo presents 2022 executive budget
- From Wilmington to Washington: Biden heads to DC after Delaware send-off
- NYSUT seeking federal waiver to lift standardized, regents testing requirements for 2020-21 school year
- New ‘Gigafactory’ coming to Henrietta will create over 300 jobs
- Police arrest Amsterdam woman for alleged involvement in stabbing incident