State Assembly District 111
Supports using a higher percentage of lottery funds to put into education and stricter penalties for drive-by shootings.
Opposes the Bail Reform Act and supports repealing the law. Supports more funding for low-income/under-served families, afterschool and educational programs.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- More than half of NY adults have received at least one dose of a COVID vaccine
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Would Call Out Someone You Saw Shoplifting An Orange?
- 16-year-old killed after being hit by a car while crossing Central Ave
- Transitions USA giving teens with autism and learning differences the tools to succeed
- City of Albany officially moves property tax payment deadline