Assembly District 114
Supports providing greater broadband access across the state but especially in the 114th District. Braymer also supports finding sustainable solutions to provide affordable housing, healthcare, daycare, and transportation for working families and seniors.
Supports funding for infrastructure across the state including broadband access, roads, bridges, sewer, water, cell phone service, and the electrical grid. Wood says poor budgeting and high taxes make it difficult for people to live sustainably.
Supports making broadband accessible throughout New York, opposes the Bail Reform Act, and supports repealing the law. Supports the creation of a Division of Regulatory Review and Economic Growth who would research business regulations that could hinder growth.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Transitions USA giving teens with autism and learning differences the tools to succeed
- City of Albany officially moves property tax payment deadline
- Rensselaer County Legislature votes to cap third party delivery fees
- 04/16/2021: Wet snow ends as a cold rain today
- Stratton VA to hold walk-in vaccine clinics every weekday in April