WATERTOWN, N.Y. (WWTI) — New York absentee ballots must be postmarked by November 3, but many in the North Country have already been returned.
As of October 30, over 16,000 requested absentee ballots were returned by voters registered in Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence County. The deadline to request absentee ballots by mail in New York was October 27, and all ballots must be postmarked by November 3 and returned by November 10.
Specific absentee ballot data for the tri-county region is featured below.
Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence County Absentee Voter Data, updated: October 30
For New York State, 2,286,047 absentee ballots were mailed with 1,236,404 being already returned.
More From Your Local Election Headquarters
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape