Still vivid in many of our memories, just like Irene, last year’s Halloween Rain storm dumped a record breaking three to five inches of rain on western Massachusetts. With $6 million in damages to show for it, it’s just another example of how vulnerable our region is to flooding.
- Two Albany men arraigned in local murder case, charged with multiple felonies
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- Gyms argue they’re not contributing to high COVID numbers
- 25th annual Festival of Trees begins