BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Raging winds across western New York have been the cause of a number of power outages seen in the region early Monday.
Erie is seeing the worst of it, with roughly 11,000 outages being reported by NYSEG, and thousands of others reported by National Grid.
For some of the worst-hit areas, crews are still assessing when the power might come back on. For a number of others, it’s looking like the early afternoon.
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- Gov. Scott wants Vermonters to “light the way” this holiday season
- Master it with Mary: DIY advent calendar
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do you take cash from strangers?