ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Most of the Capital Region received a few fresh inches of wet heavy snow Sunday night and into Monday. The perfect kind of snow for making snowmen or even having a snowball fight!
So I decided while I was visiting Ann Lee Pond with the Mobile Storm Tracker Monday evening that I would try to build a snowman. It had been years since I last attempted to do so and I quickly realized it was much tougher than I remembered.
So, instead of building a big snowman, Nugget, the snow baby was born!
Many of you sent pictures of the snowmen that were born in your yards after the snow fell and below are many that were sent in! Thank you to everyone who joined in on the fun and shared your creations with us.
For those of you wondering: Unfortunately, Nugget has returned to his original state. He was a puddle by Tuesday afternoon.
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- Officer killed in helicopter crash has ties to Johnstown
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Jan. 22