ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One of the most important Jewish holidays of the year begins Wednesday night at sundown.
But, this year, Passover comes with some major social adjustments.
News10’s Anya Tucker shows us how her family and others are getting together while keeping their distance.
- Activists, police react to de-escalation near governor’s mansion
- Homeless man charged in Albany County with grand larceny
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn
- More than 60 arrested after downtown Tampa protest, police say
- White House softens on sending troops to states, sources say