MECHANICVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The New York Lottery announced a winning ticket worth $58,544.50 was sold at a Stewart’s Shops in Mechanicville. The winning ticket was for the September 21 draw of the Take Five.
The winning numbers were 2-8-14-25-37. The ticket was purchased at The Stewart’s Shops #401, located at 246 South Street in Mechanicville.
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- Empire State Weekly Hospital Capacity Concerns and Home Heating Assistance
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club