MECHANICVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The New York Lottery announced a winning ticket worth $58,544.50 was sold at a Stewart’s Shops in Mechanicville. The winning ticket was for the September 21 draw of the Take Five.
The winning numbers were 2-8-14-25-37. The ticket was purchased at The Stewart’s Shops #401, located at 246 South Street in Mechanicville.
- NYS Health Commissioner Dr. Zucker slated to testify at budget hearing
- 2 Berkshire County communities receive Municipal Cybersecurity Awareness grants
- STRIDE raises $44,000 for disabled athletes at 100K skiing event
- Pomeroy Fund opens new grant round to support NYS history organizations with financial relief
- Smart Schools Review Board approves $59.9M for technology upgrades