QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A winning ticket for the Sunday night drawing of the Take Five was sold at the Cobble Pond Farms in Queensbury.
The New York Lottery said the winning ticket was sold at the 532 Aviation Road location and is worth $10,686.50. The winning numbers were 02-10-13-20-21.
Four other winning tickets were sold in Amityville, Brooklyn and Riverhead.
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Electric vehicle charging stations to be installed in nine State Thruway lots
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- ‘Pink Tax’ ban goes into effect in NYS Wednesday
- Alabama man meets long-lost brother through DNA test