QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A winning ticket for the Sunday night drawing of the Take Five was sold at the Cobble Pond Farms in Queensbury.
The New York Lottery said the winning ticket was sold at the 532 Aviation Road location and is worth $10,686.50. The winning numbers were 02-10-13-20-21.
Four other winning tickets were sold in Amityville, Brooklyn and Riverhead.
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town
- Why are so many catalytic converters being stolen?