ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The National Transportation Safety Board is holding a meeting on the Schoharie limousine crash starting at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday. The NTSB said the meeting will be to vote on the findings, probable cause, and recommendations in the final draft of the crash report.
The virtual meeting will be streamed live on the NTSB website.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes