WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials say there have been 35 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Seven people who tested positive or were presumed to have the virus have recovered. There are two people in critical condition due to COVID-19 in the county.
28 people were tested at the Glens Falls Hospital/Warren County testing site on Friday after 16 people were tested on Thursday. The testing site will reopen Monday at 9 a.m. and continue until test kits are gone.
Anyone seeking a COVID-19 test at the Warren County site is required to go through a physician or urgent care center for arrangements to be made.
- Shaker boys’ golf gets first win of the season
- New York City couple says ‘I do’ at a Albany car dealership
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Mayor Warren announces new interim RPD chief
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG