ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Visitation has resumed at maximum security prisons in New York State.
Visitation at other inmate facilities is scheduled to begin this weekend.
According to the State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision, visiting rooms will be limited to half capacity and outside visiting rooms will be used when the weather is nice.
Masks will be required at all times and they cannot have pictures or words on them. Visitors will need to fill out a questionnaire and have their temperature checked beforehand.
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Arrest made in Schenectady homicide investigation
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
- Award-winning Cooper’s Cave pub to close indefinitely in Glens Falls
- While statewide coronavirus positive cases is slightly down, Cuomo reminds New Yorkers to wear a mask