UTICA, N.Y. (WWTI) — The New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation in Herkimer arrested Pu Done, 41, from Utica, on August 23, for Sexual Abuse in the first degree and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
Allegedly, Done had sexual contact with a 15-year-old female victim in the town of Frankfort. The arrest comes after a joint investigation with the Utica Police Department and the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
He was arraigned in the City of Little Falls and remanded to the Herkimer County Jail. He is scheduled to return to court on September 1. The victim is receiving services from the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center.
More from NEWS10
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: My Wife is Constantly on Social Media And I Need It To Stop!
- Over 900 customers affected in power outage in Cohoes
- Police: Man arrested for arson after structure fire in Pittsfield
- Nevada man billed $80,000 for lengthy COVID hospital stay
- Police: 18-year-old male arrested after a pistol was found during a home visit