GLOVERSVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Gloversville Police Department is investigating after they found two people dead inside a home following a welfare check Sunday afternoon.
On Sunday at 3:30 p.m. police were dispatched to 128 West St. for a welfare check. The person who called for the check said they had not heard from the family member for several days and the person missed a scheduled event.
Gloversville police officers entered the home and found two 31-year-olds, a female and a male, dead inside.
Police said there is no danger to the community and the circumstances surrounding the death remains under investigation.
- Often doubted, rarely defeated
- Amsterdam taking steps to reduce lead in water system
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Bills LB A.J. Klein excited to play in Sean McDermott’s defense again
- Albany mayor says ‘not one more’ as city leaders address ongoing gun violence