TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) —**UPDATE** State police are investigating a shooting that occurred on I-787 near Exit 6 Menands. One victim was treated at Albany Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Troy police said patrols responded to the area of for a reported shooting victim near 3rd, Ida, and Jefferson Streets. They say there was one victim, who said they were shot in Menands.
At least one road in the area is blocked off. NEWS10’s crew on the scene spotted a Dodge Charger with a back, driver’s side door riddled with multiple bullet holes.
Menands, Troy, Colonie, Watervliet police agencies helped assist. Stick with NEWS10 for more information as this story develops.
More from NEWS10:
- Photos: Lego unveils largest Lego Ideas set ever with 3,955-piece ‘Home Alone’ home recreation
- Pups hit the dogwalk to showcase top Halloween pet costumes
- Narrative of riders filming Philadelphia train rape is false, prosecutor says
- 5 Things to know this Friday, October 22
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: When You Shower, Do You Wash Your Hair First or Body First?