UPDATE: The service has been postponed, with a new date and time to be announced shortly. The bells could not be delivered to campus in time for the afternoon service.
The service will be broadcast from the front steps of Siena Hall on Monday at 4:30 p.m.
The bells of remembrance rose to prominence following Sept. 11, and Siena’s Class of 2020 project is to fund permanently installation the bells on campus.
The message of the service is to act justly, love tenderly, walk humbly with God. The service will include ringing and tolling the bells in sadness, grief, and sorrow for racism, those we have lost, and George Floyd.
- Gov. Cuomo announces proposal to open low-cost finance, design, construction services to all non-profits, school districts
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, DOH to hold online COVID-19 information session
- Pittsfield rolls out new COVID-19 vaccination information hotline
- Potential COVID exposure at Tops American Grill in Rotterdam
- Gov. Cuomo announces $25M to continue Nourish NY initiative