AMSTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Families of the victims of the 2018 Schoharie Limousine Crash and their attorneys are set to hold a press conference on Friday afternoon.
They will discuss the plea bargain process in Nauman Hussain’s criminal case, a process in which they say they have not been adequately informed.
- Next batch of stimulus checks heading to your wallet
- Remember ‘Me at the Zoo’? The first YouTube video posted 16 years ago
- How marketing impacts COVID vaccine hesitancy
- Empire State Weekly Cuomo Controversies and School Budget Planning
- Twitter asked to scrub account of Rochester principal with sex abuse charges