AMSTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Families of the victims of the 2018 Schoharie Limousine Crash and their attorneys are set to hold a press conference on Friday afternoon.
They will discuss the plea bargain process in Nauman Hussain’s criminal case, a process in which they say they have not been adequately informed.
- Surge in gun sales hurting small businesses in the industry
- Rare white kangaroo born at Animal Adventure Park
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Capital Region hospitals react: Gov. Cuomo claims low hospital staff vaccination rates are ‘still a problem’