COEYMANS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A Schenectady man was arrested for allegedly possessing 59.6 grams of marijuana after a traffic stop early Sunday morning.
State Police in Coeymans said they stopped the vehicle for a traffic violation at about 3:35 a.m. Upon interviewing the driver, police said they had probable cause to search the vehicle and discovered 59.6 grams of marijuana.
John Kemp, 20, of Schenectady was taken into custody and transported to State Police in Albany where he was charged with criminal possession of marijuana fourth degree.
He was released on an appearance ticket and is set to appear at Town of Coeymans Court on September 30.
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- US census to end October 5, despite court order
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions
- 09/29/2020: A game changing cold front