SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Schenectady County Health Officials reported two new coronavirus cases in the county Friday afternoon. There are 41 active cases in the county.
There have been 1,372 total positive cases since the outbreak began. There are two people hospitalized and 459 are under a mandatory quarantine.
There have been 46 COVID-19 related deaths since the outbreak began.
- Albany Academy boys golf sets impressive milestone with 250 straight regular season wins
- Curry, Stormo granted NCAA waivers
- Chatham closes regular season with win over Cairo-Durham
- Capital Region theaters welcome back movie goers
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total