BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Department of Public Health Services announced the county’s most up-to-date numbers on the coronavirus pandemic.
As of Monday, there have been 511 lab-confirmed positive tests for the coronavirus since the outbreak began. Of those, 458 have recovered, and 17 have died.
There are 37 active cases across the county. Of those, four are currently hospitalized.
The county has administered over 16,000 tests administered to residents.
Saratoga County’s dedicated COVID-19 hotline—where residents can call (518) 885-2276 to speak with a public health specialist—is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- CDTA announces winners of 4th annual Pink Bus Pull
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- 10/31/2020: Frosty Halloween, then another chance for wintry weather!
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery