LAKE LUZERNE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Celebrity chef Rachael Ray is opening up about the accidental chimney fire that tore down her home in Lake Luzerne during the Season 15 premiere of her self-titled Rachel Ray Show. The fire broke out on August 9th and multiple local fire departments responded to the scene.
An investigation conducted by the state Office of Fire Prevention and Control found the fire began in the chimney of a wood-burning fireplace.
In the episode, Ray shows exclusive footage of the damage inside her home and is joined by one of the first responders who was on the scene.
The episode is set to air Monday at 2 p.m. locally on WNYT.
- 12/03/2020: A nice warm up with more sunshine today
- WATCH: Obama urges closer look at the phrase ‘defund the police’
- Two Albany men arraigned in local murder case, charged with multiple felonies
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan