ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Time limits on parking for both Washington and Lincoln parks have been suspended. The city says this is to create additional parking during the coronavirus pandemic.
Cars will still not be able to park within 15 feet of a fire hydrant or at a crosswalk.
Alternate-side parking rules will still be in effect. The city is requesting residents still adhere to this policy to assist with garbage pick-up.
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Protesters gather outside Albany Police South Station
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Oldest living American dies at 116
- Attorney discusses Hilton principal on paid leave, hired after criminal offense