ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Community members showed up in support for a young boy battling Cystic Fibrosis.
Cystic Fibrosis Awareness month is observed every May. CJ Motta, a young local boy, lives with the condition which is a hereditary disease that affects the lungs and digestive system.
Albany Police joined community members in the car parade for CJ Friday afternoon.
His mom Tracy along with the help of others jumped into action to show him some love and support during this tough time.
Organizers said CJ cried many tears of joy and said “I couldn’t stop crying, my heart was overwhelmed with love.”
- 10 inmates arrested from Albany County Correctional Facility following site wide shakedown
- Troy man arrested for reportedly stealing over $50k in merchandise from local business
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 18
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues