COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Ontario Street from River Street to Delaware Avenue will be closed while crews work on milling and paving on Tuesday and Thursday. The work will be underway both days starting at 7:00 a.m. until the work is complete.
Cohoes Mayor Bill Keeler said vehicles on the street must be removed from by 6:00 a.m. Entering and exiting will be restricted until the project is complete.
Detours will be posted for commuters in the area to seek alternate routes.
- Capital Region counties report early voting numbers
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
- RIP Mexican Pizza: Popular Taco Bell dish starts disappearing from menus
- Syracuse youth hockey coach in dire need of kidney donor
- Veteran raises $17,000 for Albany VA Hospital