SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The New York Racing Association and Saratoga Springs officials unveiled three Saratoga-branded face masks in support of local non-profit organizations on Monday.
The Saratoga reusable cloth face masks come in a variety pack featuring three individual designs: a red mask with a white Saratoga logo; a white mask with a red Saratoga logo; and a navy-blue mask with a red Saratoga logo. The masks include a white border and stretchable elastic ear straps with an interior pocket for a replaceable filter.
Proceeds from mask sales will benefit the Franklin Community Center and Shelters of Saratoga, which provide food, shelter and other critical resources to the community in need resulting from the coronavirus pandemic.
The three-pack is available for preorder for $24.95 on their retail website.
- Albany Academy boys golf sets impressive milestone with 250 straight regular season wins
- Curry, Stormo granted NCAA waivers
- Chatham closes regular season with win over Cairo-Durham
- Capital Region theaters welcome back movie goers
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total