JOHNSTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Northville man was indicted by a grand jury on one count of leaving the scene of a fatal crash in a November hit and run that left a Broadalbin woman dead.
Derrick Carlisle please non-guilty to the charge against him at Fulton County Court Thursday morning. He was met by the family and friends of 46-year-old Andria Berger who he’s accused of hitting and killing on Route 30.
He then allegedly fled to Pennsylvania where he was charged with weapons and stolen property counts. He served time there until he was extradited to New York.
Friends and family close to Berger said they’ll be at every court appearance giving her a voice and putting a face to her name.
- Amsterdam taking steps to reduce lead in water system
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Bills LB A.J. Klein excited to play in Sean McDermott’s defense again
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan says “Not one more,” as city leaders address the ongoing gun violence
- Structure fire at fined Schoharie County summer camp