NISKAYUNA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Following a string of robberies from vehicles reported between March 4 and May 2, police in Niskayuna say they’ve arrested two suspects.
Johnson Gooden-Prunty, 25, and Olijajwuan Sheppard, 19, both of Schenectady, were charged with fourth-degree grand larceny in Niskayuna before being turned over to other agencies for processing additional charges.
The arrests came from a joint investigation between Niskayuna, Rotterdam, Guilderland, and Schenectady law enforcement.
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- Budget nominee Neera Tanden withdraws nomination amid opposition
- Over 100 NYC residents have UK strain of COVID; 2 with South Africa variant: DOH
- Rep. Tenney comments on Cuomo accusations
- FBI director warns of increasing threat of white extremists