ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Convening remotely to slow the spread of the coronavirus, New York’s Climate Action Council is meeting at 2 p.m. on Wednesday to work on a statewide climate plan. Members of the public can listen to the teleconference via webcast using the following credentials:
- Event Number: 928 102 159
- Event Password: Climate
- Audio: 415-655-0003
- Access code: 928 102 159
The meeting will be recorded and posted on the Climate Act website.
The 22-member Council formed under the Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act to pursue climate action that helps secure New York’s position as a progressive leader.
- Terrence Samuel named Wide Receivers Coach at Syracuse
- Researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- Japan privately concludes Tokyo Olympics should be canceled due to coronavirus
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes