Routes are severely limited, running only on Friday, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays for now.
Buses departing Albany will arrive in the city at 6:15 p.m. There are two stops in Albany on the Megabus route. Buses will depart Collins Circle at 3:45 p.m., stopping at Rensselaer Station at 4 p.m. before going south.
From NYC, buses are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. departures. This return route stops at Rensselaer Station at 2:50 p.m. and finally arrives at Collins Circle at 3 p.m.
Megabus says several new preventative safety measures are in place, including reduced seating for social distancing and ramped up cleaning procedures. As a result, Megabus says it is the only bus company in the country that has received a Safety Stamp of Approval from the World Tourism and Travel Council.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- ‘Reimagine Rebuild Renew’: A look at the 2021 agenda for NYS
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach