The story originally state that the Department of Health told Superintendent Bruce Potter of a ‘super spreader’ event. The Saratoga County Department of Health is saying that there is no know ‘super spreader’ event. The story has been updated to reflect that.
MECHANICVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Students K-12 in the Mechanicville City School District will learn remotely through the Thanksgiving break, Superintendent Bruce Potter announced Thursday. This was in response to several positive cases in the community.
The district had already planned to institute virtual learning on Monday, November 23 and Tuesday, November 24. With the Thanksgiving holiday, this would give the district a 10-day break from in-person learning and mitigate the risk of spread.
- ‘Still the GOAT’: Simone Biles receives flood of support on social media
- Colonie Police recruitment video shows lighter, personal side of policing
- Cyclists bike across New York raising thousands for cancer research
- CDC calls for nearly 2/3 of US counties to mask-up indoors
- Five swimming events to be decided on Day 5 of Olympics