The story originally state that the Department of Health told Superintendent Bruce Potter of a ‘super spreader’ event. The Saratoga County Department of Health is saying that there is no know ‘super spreader’ event. The story has been updated to reflect that.
MECHANICVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Students K-12 in the Mechanicville City School District will learn remotely through the Thanksgiving break, Superintendent Bruce Potter announced Thursday. This was in response to several positive cases in the community.
The district had already planned to institute virtual learning on Monday, November 23 and Tuesday, November 24. With the Thanksgiving holiday, this would give the district a 10-day break from in-person learning and mitigate the risk of spread.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD