FISHKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A teen accused of murder in St. Thomas was found in the Hudson Valley, police say. The Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office says deputies arrested 19-year-old Jerome Wallace, for murder and various other charges in the Virgin Islands.
The Sheriff’s Office Special Operations Division located and arrested Wallace in Fishkill on an active arrest warrant.
Wallace stands charged in tropical St. Thomas with murder, assault, firearms possession, reckless endangerment, and conspiracy.
Wallace awaits extradition in Dutchess County Jail.
- Misuse complaints, coronavirus regulations close Lake George’s Lake Avenue Park launch site
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Foreign students who take online courses risk losing visa this fall
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Capital Region cities shut down streets so restaurants can expand outdoor dining