LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Capital Region fitness center owners will host a press conference to demonstrate safety measures put into place in order to safely reopen indoors.
Members from those fitness centers will also meet to talk about how gyms aid in their health and wellbeing.
Assemblymember Pat Fahy, John McDonald and Phil Steck will also be in attendance. The event is open to the public and will be held outside the Orange Theory Fitness in Latham at 1 p.m.
- 9/27/20: Mostly Cloudy with Passing Showers Monday
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches