LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Several crews responded to a hazmat call at the PepsiCo. Plant this morning near the Albany International Airport. Crews got the call at around 8 a.m.
Colonie Deputy Fire Coordinator Michael Romano determined the situation was a liquid nitrogen leak. He says that no employees or first responders were hurt.
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Mayor Warren announces new interim RPD chief
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Rochester man arrested for allegedly trying to incite a riot
- 9/26/20: Summer-like End to the Weekend