LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Several crews responded to a hazmat call at the PepsiCo. Plant this morning near the Albany International Airport. Crews got the call at around 8 a.m.
Colonie Deputy Fire Coordinator Michael Romano determined the situation was a liquid nitrogen leak. He says that no employees or first responders were hurt.
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- WATCH: Bills fan finishes cancer treatment, celebrates Bills Mafia style
- Senator Tom O’Mara calls on Cuomo to extend his restaurant and bar curfew for Sunday’s AFC championship
- Esports update: What to know about ‘Overwatch League’ 2021