HALFMOON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Halfmoon man was arrested on child pornography charges after an investigation found he possessed several pornographic images of children. Todd A. Weinberg, 56, was arrested after the execution of a search warrant at his residence.
State Police in Clifton Park, with the assistance of the Internet Crimes Against Children Taskforce and Troop G Computer Crimes Unit, arrested Weinberg for Promoting a Sexual Performance by a Child (a class D felony) and Possessing a Sexual Performance by a Child (a class E felony).
Weinberg was charged with possessing and promoting images consistent with child sexual exploitation on the internet.
Weinberg is scheduled to appear in the Town of Halfmoon Court on October 21.
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Schenectady man killed in car vs. tractor trailer crash