(NEWS10) — The Youtube channel “Statistics and Data” uploaded a video on Friday that graphs the number of deaths caused by COVID-19 in the U.S., with New York State maintaining a commanding lead.
The 15 states with the most deaths each day are tallied as the video progresses from March through June, ultimately totaling over 118,746 as the numbers evolve.
In another video posted this week, the Italian researcher behind the channel tracked the top 15 states by total number of cases:
The channel’s includes videos that present data on economic, environmental, social, and sports topics.
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Restaurants develop plan to stay afloat as temperatures begin to drop
- Bills can’t stop the run as Chiefs rush for 245 yards on Monday night