CLERMONT, N.Y.(NEWS10)–Governor Andrew Cuomo has waived fees for State and Local Parks across New York. With kids out of school and a lot of the workforce now at home, going to a park is a viable option.
The open spaces and trails offer an outdoor activity that gets kids out of the house and parents some fresh air.
Clermont State Park is a historic old mansion along the Hudson River. The Livingston family dates back to 1728 and was a major part of early New York history. The most famous member of the family was one of the writers of the Declaration of Independence.
There are 500 acres, multiple gardens, a pick-nick area along the Hudson River and the best part? Its free.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot