TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy Police shut down Sage Avenue Tuesday morning while public utility crews work to fix a gas leak in the area. Public Safety officers said they do not know what caused the gas leak.
The road will remain closed for a portion of Tuesday, police did not give an estimated time of when it will reopen.
This story is developing. NEWS10 will update this article with new information as it is learned.
- Siena makes it 15 in a row with win over Rider
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January