BETHLEHEM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Crews are working to repair a water main break near the intersection of Krumkill Road and Blessing Road. Department of Public Works crews shut down the water main to allow for repairs to be made.
There will be disruption of service to all customers in North Bethlehem from Staffords Crossing north until further notice. Simultaneously, crews are still working to restore power to the area after Wednesday night’s storms.
Town officials said once the repair is made, residents can experience a brief period of discolored water. They suggest running cold tap water for a few minutes to flush out the line.
This story is developing, NEWS10 will update this article as new information is learned.
- CBA knocks off unbeaten Niskayuna
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Schenectady city council members make amendments to proposed 2021 budget
- Who is Kristen Welker? Meet the moderator of the final US presidential debate