COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The city of Cohoes sent out a notice that Columbia Street between Baker Avenue and Simmons Avenue will be closed on Tuesday. The utility relocation notice says there will be construction that’s part of the Columbia Street Culvert Project.
Flaggers will be in place and traffic will likely be delayed in the area.
The city also says residents of the neighborhood could experience low pressure and discolored water. They say it’s normal and not harmful.
- UAlbany falls to Maine in game one
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Bus driver in dramatic bridge plunge says it ‘just took off’
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- 1/16/2021: Unsettled and Windy for Sunday