HUDSON, N.Y. (WTEN) — Columbia County’s Health Department on Saturday said that another community member has died from the coronavirus, bringing the total up to 33 since the outbreak began.
So far, 385 community members have tested positive for COVID-19. Of those, 226 have been cleared as “recovered.”
Of the 126 active cases, 16 are hospitalized, and 1 of those is in the ICU.
An additional 61 Columbia County residents are under mandatory or precautionary quarantine.
The county has administered upwards of 5,000 tests.
- NY Senate, Assembly to hold hearings on coronavirus impact, including nursing homes
- Niskayuna School Board addresses controversial symbols in school
- Crews battling large mill fire in Gloversville
- Troy officer involved in crash while responding to stabbing
- NY AG suing the President over possible student deportations