COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Town Supervisor Paula Mahan announced Thursday that Colonie will start reopening municipal buildings. On Monday, the following buildings will be open to the public:
- Memorial Town Hall, 534 Loudon Road/Route 9
- Public Operations Center, 347 Old Niskayuna Road
- Colonie Senior Resources, 12 Metro Park Road, Suite 103
- Public Safety Building, Wolf Road (remaining open)
The William K. Sanford Town Library will continue offering curbside pickup and accepting returns through the front entrance book drop. It will also expand available services, opening Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. to limited visitors, with access to computer services by appointment only.
Colonie encourages its residents to visit only for essential business and call ahead to solve issues without being physically present. Visit departments online, or contact via phone or email. When present, pay attention to all signage, wear a facemask, practice good hand hygiene, and maintain six-foot social distancing.
- Recovery effort underway for ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera, presumed dead after disappearing at California lake
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- First weekly Friday ‘Eat in the Street’ event in Cohoes
- Colorado woman says hole in wall led to ‘at least 25, 30’ snakes invading her apartment
- Aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt finally returns to US after months of sickness, turmoil