ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Douglas Fountain, 31, of Colonie was sentenced on Tuesday to 80 years in prison for 11 felony convictions for sexually abusing and exploiting a minor.
Fountain pleaded guilty in August 2019, admitting to creating eight videos or images of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct. In some, Fountain participated in sex acts with the minor.
Fountain also admitted to sharing some of the images on a foreign website, as well as to possessing images of child pornography on his laptop computers, including images depicting the sexual abuse and exploitation of pre-pubescent girls.
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- As mobile sports betting grows, so does the need for gambling addiction treatment
- Nearly 1,200 acres protected in Vermont’s Taconic Mountains
- LIVE: Trump lands in Florida amid Biden inauguration
- New York Attorney General roasts Trump administration over pardons