MEXICO CITY. MEXICO, (CNN Newssource) — Check this out! A cafe in Mexico City taking a fluffy approach when it comes helping customers practice social distancing.
Giant teddy bears are seated at tables throughout Jaso Bakery. Mexico City remains under “Orange Alert,” meaning high infection rates require establishments with outdoor seating operate at 40% capacity.
- Tiz The Law dominant in the Travers
- One dead, three wounded in Saturday night Albany shooting
- Tiz the Law wins the Travers Stakes
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- House targeted in Cohoes shooting