ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Edwin “Chaka” Rodriguez, 31, of Amsterdam was sentenced to 37 months in prison for possessing and planning to distribute over 100 grams of heroin mixed with fentanyl.
He was stopped on May 2019 and arrested driving with a suspended license.
Rodriguez pled guilty for the charges on February 10. When he pled guilty he admitted that he was stopped while driving to meet a customer he planned on selling 100 grams of heroin to.
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting
- Inmates can get COVID relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Rankings: Which states don’t bother to vote, New York in the bottom 10 states for voter turnout
- ADHD Awareness Month: Treatments and managing symptoms