ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Albany Police report a shooting incident on Thornton Street, between 2nd and 3rd Streets, on Saturday at around 9:45 p.m.
One shooting victim is a 17-year-old male, found on the scene by police with a gunshot wound to his left leg.
An 18-year-old male with a gunshot wound to the arm from the same incident also showed up as a walk-in emergency room patient at Albany Medical Center Hospital.
Both are currently being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with information should call Albany detectives at (518) 462-8039, or submit an anonymous tip to Capital Region Crime Stoppers.
- UAlbany opens season with thrilling win over New Hampshire
- Siena lets one slip away in regular season finale
- CBA outduels La Salle in shootout at Frear Park
- NCAA approves Siena women’s basketball waiver for postseason eligibility
- Professional lacrosse team name contest narrowed down to three options