ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Police are investigating an early morning shooting on Bradford Street at around 4 a.m.
When officers responded to the 100-block of Bradford for the reported shooting, they say they found a 27-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the foot.
The victim’s foot was initially treated on the scene before being sent to Albany Medical Center Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Price Chopper/ Market 32 AdvantEdge rewards can now help pay student loans
- Porch pirate steals cat as doorbell camera records
- Tesla on autopilot slammed into deputy’s patrol car, Washington sheriff’s office says
- Gray discusses paid family, medical leave with Vermont caregivers, business owners
- Off the Beaten Path: Famous Lunch